The Pioneer Trail is designed for comfort and practicality both on and off road. The comfortable upright riding position makes it a pleasure to ride and, since the bike comes fully equipped with a kickstand and colour matched pannier rack and mudguards, you're always ready to ride.
The Pioneer Trail boasts a high-quality aluminium frame, with relaxed upright geometry perfect for both leisure riding and city riding. The multi terrain capabilities of the Pioneer and its versatile design make it an ideal solution if you have a varied style of riding.
With wide ranging 21 speed Shimano Tourney gears you will find it easier to find the right gear to get you up and down the hills. Plus Shimano EZ Fire shifters makes shifting between gears simple and fast.
The 60mm travel front suspension fork means you will be able to tackle the bumpier roads or the weekend trail rides with ease and in comfort. The 27.5" wheels featured on the Pioneer Trail are fitted to a standard size frame thus allowing high volume 1.95 tyres which provide better grip when running at a lower pressure which decreases the chances of pinch punctures.
Adjustable height handlebar and stem provides flexibility for the rider and the plastic scuff protection panels on either side of the Selle Royal saddle means you can lean your bike against a wall or other rough surface without having to worry about causing damage.
We’ve taken the hard work out of cycling so you can pack your picnic, enjoy the views, and thoroughly enjoy your ride. With such a stylish look to match its practical nature, we hope you’ll love this bike as much as we do!
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium, Low Step - 43cm,48cm,53cm,58cm
- Fork: Suntour XCE28 Suspension Fork, 63mm Travel
- Handlebars: Aluminium, Comfort Backswept Bar, Silver
- Stem: Aluminium A-Head, Adjustable, 25.4mm, Silver
- Gearing: Shimano Tourney TY300 x EZ Fire, 21 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300 Direct Mount, 7s
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire, 21s
- Cassette: Shimano TZ50 14-28
- Crankset: Shimano TY301 48/38/28t, 170mm, Black
- Chain: 1/2” x 3/32” 7 Speed
- Pedals: Raleigh ‘Anti Slip’ Resin, 9/16”, Black
- Brakes: V-Brake, Silver
- Brake Levers: Integrated With Shifter
- Saddle: Selle Royal Rio Plus, with Royal Gel, Antique Brown
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm, Silver
- Carrier Straps: Elastic Strap Red
- Wheels: 27.5", Aluminium Double Wall CNC, 36H, w/ Raleigh 'R' Dome Nuts
- Mudguards: Full Mudguards
- Tyres: 27.5x1.95", Tanwall