PIONEER LOW STEP
In the city, nothing ever sits still – except for the traffic. And that sits very, very still. But that doesn’t mean you have to sit still with it. Swap your four wheels for two and dive back into city life with the Pioneer – the ultimate urban utility bike. With every shortcut, detour and scenic route wide open to you, you can experience the city like never before.
Whether you’re livening up your daily commute or exploring the countryside on the weekends, this classic hybrid bike makes navigating both city streets and trails an absolute dream. With a strong, unbelievably lightweight aluminium frame, the Pioneer is designed to withstand the everyday rigour of everyday life, while still being light enough for a fast, relaxed ride. When you’re ready to swap the tarmac for the trail, the wide 40c tyres have a tread pattern that’s perfect for light trails and canal paths, with puncture protection to keep them in tip-top condition. And with a reflective strip around the rim, you’ll be safe during those early-morning coffee runs and evening-sunset rides.
Equipped with 21-speed Shimano Tourney gears, you can maximise your pedal power and finally conquer those lung-busting inclines. Paired with Shimano’s EZ fire shifters, changing gears has never been easier – leaving you just as prepared for the hills as you are for zipping along the flat.
The Pioneer’s iconic design features swept-back handlebars and a padded Selle Royal saddle, giving you a relaxed, comfortable ride as you glide through gridlock. Finished with a unique metallic paint and highlight colours, this jaw-dropping hybrid bike is born to stand out.
Skip the traffic. Feel the breeze. See the city. Your ride just got a million times better.
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium, Low Step
- Fork: Raleigh Steel Trekking Fork, 700c
- Handlebars: Steel Traditional Backswept, 590mm
- Stem: Steel Quill, 25.4mm
- Gearing: Shimano Tourney, 21 Speed
- Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY300, Direct Attachment
- Shifters: Shimano EZ Fire 21s
- Cassette: Shimano TZ50 14-28t
- Chainwheel: Shimano TY501, 28/38/48T
- Crank: 170mm
- Brakes: V-Brake, Silver
- Saddle: Selle Royal Milo Plus
- Seatpost: Aluminium Micro Adjust, 27.2mm, Silver
- Mudguards: Full
- Wheels: 700c, Aluminium Double Wall CNC, 36H
- Tyres: Mitas 700 x 40c, Puncture Protective, Reflective Stripe