2020 Raleigh POP 16 inch Kids Bike in Blue
- Aluminium frame; for your child's first experience of riding an aluminium frame, it is ideal as it is lightweight, easy to handle and manoeuvre. Size 9"
- Internal cables; hides the cables away by running them through the frame minimising the risk of potential accidents and helps to create a clean simplified design
- Rigid cro-moly forks: designed to be strong and lightweight
- Aluminium caliper brakes; fitted for an improved braking performance
- Aluminium/resin brake levers; can be easily operated by little fingers fitted with an adjustment screw to fit to smaller hands
- High rise handlebars; designed for a more upright riding position; based on market research parents of younger children preferred a more upright riding position, they said it allowed their children to become more aware of things around them whilst riding
- Narrow 1.5 tyres with puncture protection and a modern style tread pattern suitable for riding on all surfaces, cleverly coloured for fun
- Aluminium rims; give an improved surface for the brake blocks to brake against
- Junior non-slip pedals; fitted with rubber pads which prevent feet slipping off. Each pair of non slip pedals is carefully colour matched to fit the bike design
- Full chain guard; colour co-ordinated to enhance the bike design, it is a functional necessity. Not only does it stop the dirt getting on your child and their clothes but it also keeps the sharp edges of the chain wheel covered and away from little fingers
- Mudguards; an essential piece of kit designed to keep your child clean from any dirt picked up by the tyres
- Stabilisers; give your child and you confidence during their first cycling adventures, allowing them to learn balance and co-ordination safely
- Graphics applied under a clear coat; by applying the bike graphics underneath a clear lacquer they will remain undamaged for years to follow
- Colour co-ordinated saddles, grips, cables, tyres; at Raleigh we take great pride in designing our children's range, ensuring that each component - however small is matched to the bike design.
£199.00 Regular Price